Friday 16 September 2011

Define Happiness




Happiness for me are:


1. Falling in love.

2. Laughing so hard my face hurts.

3. A hot shower.

4. Having dinner with families.

5. A special glance.

6. Getting mail.

7. Taking a drive on a pretty road.

8. Hearing my favourite song on the radio.

9. Lying in bed listening to the rain outside.

10. Watching horror movie with my love one.

11. Buy something I like.

12. Playing in rain.

13. Pillow talk with best friends.

14. A good conversation.

15. The beach

16. Preparing present for my him.

17. Laughing at yourself.

18. Eye contact with him.

19. Midnight phone calls that last for hours.

20. Running through sprinklers.

21. Laughing for absolutely no reason at all.

22. Having someone tell you that me I am beautiful or good
looking.

23. Wearing a beautiful dress.

24. Friends.

25. Accidentally overhearing someone say something nice about
me.

26. Waking up and realizing I still have a few hours left to sleep.

27. My first kiss(I'm looking forward it:P)

28. Making new friends or spending time with old ones.

29. Playing with a kitty.

30. Having someone play with my hair.

31. Sweet dreams.

32. Chocolate.

33. Road trips with friends.

34. Swinging on swings.

35. Making eye contact with a cute stranger.

36. Making chocolate chip cookies (and eating them...!).

37. Having friends send me homemade cookies.

38. Holding hands with someone I care about.(my grandma:))

39. Running into an old friend and realizing that some things (good
or bad) never change.

40. Watching the expression on someone's face as they open a much-desired present from me.

41. Watching the sunrise & sunset.

42. Getting out of bed every morning and being grateful for another beautiful day.

43. Knowing that somebody misses me.

44. Getting a hug from someone I care about deeply.

45. Knowing I've done the right thing, no matter what other people think.

No comments:

Post a Comment